Sec. 127.004. EXCLUSIONS. This chapter does not apply to loss or liability for damages or an expense arising from:
(1) personal injury, death, or property injury that results from radioactivity;
(2) property injury that results from pollution, including cleanup and control of the pollutant;
(3) property injury that results from reservoir or underground damage, including loss of oil, gas, other mineral substance, or water or the well bore itself;
(4) personal injury, death, or property injury that results from the performance of services to control a wild well to protect the safety of the general public or to prevent depletion of vital natural resources; or
(5) cost of control of a wild well, underground or above the surface.
Acts 1985, 69th Leg., ch. 959, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1985. Amended by Acts 1989, 71st Leg., ch. 1102, Sec. 2, eff. Sept. 1, 1989.Section: Previous 127.001 127.002 127.003 127.004 127.005 127.006 Next
Last modified: September 28, 2016