Sec. 2266.104. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON FINANCIAL STATEMENTS; GENERALLY. This state or a political subdivision of this state shall disclose in its notes to the financial statement in a manner consistent with this subchapter:
(1) other postemployment benefits that it provides in its substantive plan, including:
(A) the covered employee groups;
(B) eligibility requirements; and
(C) the amount, described in an appropriate manner, of obligations that it and the member contribute;
(2) the statutory, contractual, or other authority under which other postemployment benefits are provided under Subdivision (1);
(3) the accounting, financing, and funding policies that it follows;
(4) the amount of other postemployment benefits expenditures that it recognizes during the period, net of member contributions;
(5) the number of members currently eligible to receive other postemployment benefits;
(6) any significant matters that affect the comparability of the disclosures required by this section with those for the previous period; and
(7) any additional information that it believes will assist in explaining the nature and cost of its commitment to provide other postemployment benefits.
Added by Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 1224 (H.B. 2365), Sec. 2, eff. June 15, 2007.
Renumbered from Government Code, Section 2264.104 by Acts 2009, 81st Leg., R.S., Ch. 87 (S.B. 1969), Sec. 27.001(49), eff. September 1, 2009.Section: Previous 2266.001 2266.002 2266.051 2266.052 2266.053 2266.101 2266.102 2266.103 2266.104 2266.105 2266.106 Next
Last modified: September 28, 2016