Sec. 2268.052. COMPOSITION AND TERMS. (a) The commission consists of the following 11 members:
(1) the chair of the House Appropriations Committee or the chair's designee;
(2) three representatives appointed by the speaker of the house of representatives;
(3) the chair of the Senate Finance Committee or the chair's designee;
(4) three senators appointed by the lieutenant governor; and
(5) three representatives of the executive branch, appointed by the governor.
(b) The legislative members serve on the commission until the expiration of their terms of office or until their successors qualify.
(c) The members appointed by the governor serve at the will of the governor.
Added by Acts 2011, 82nd Leg., R.S., Ch. 1334 (S.B. 1048), Sec. 1, eff. September 1, 2011.Section: Previous 2268.001 2268.002 2268.051 2268.052 2268.053 2268.054 2268.055 2268.056 2268.057 2268.058 Next
Last modified: September 28, 2016