Texas Insurance Code § 4102.112 Relocation To Another State

Sec. 4102.112. RELOCATION TO ANOTHER STATE. (a) Not later than the 30th day after moving from one state to another state, a nonresident or resident public insurance adjuster licensed in this state shall file with the department:

(1) the license holder's new address; and

(2) proof of authorization to engage in the business of public insurance adjuster in the new state of residence if that state requires licensure of public insurance adjusters.

(b) The department may not charge a fee or require a license application under Subsection (a).

Added by Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 728 (H.B. 2018), Sec. 11.082(a), eff. September 1, 2005.

Section: Previous  4102.105  4102.106  4102.107  4102.108  4102.109  4102.110  4102.111  4102.112  4102.113  4102.114  4102.151  4102.152  4102.153  4102.154  4102.155  Next

Last modified: September 28, 2016