Sec. 2401.152. RECORDS. (a) A transportation service provider shall maintain a record for each shipment of property the transportation service provider assumes responsibility for transporting. The record must include:
(1) the name of the shipper of the property;
(2) the type of property being transported;
(3) the destination of the property;
(4) the name of the person receiving the property; and
(5) the name of the person transporting the property.
(b) The transportation service provider shall keep a copy of the record until at least the fourth anniversary of the date the property is transported.
Added by Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 1421, Sec. 5, eff. June 1, 2003.
Last modified: September 28, 2016