Sec. 58.303. AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE RULES AND REGULATIONS. The board may adopt, alter, and rescind rules, and standing and temporary orders which do not conflict with the provisions of this subchapter and which govern:
(1) methods, terms, and conditions of water service;
(2) applications for water;
(3) assessments, charges, fees, rentals, or deposits for maintenance and operation;
(4) payment and the enforcement of payment of the assessments, charges, fees, rentals, or deposits;
(5) furnishing irrigation water to persons who did not apply for it before the date of assessment if required; and
(6) furnishing water to persons who wish to take water for irrigation in excess of their original applications or for use on land not covered by their original applications if required.
Added by Acts 1977, 65th Leg., p. 1537, ch. 627, Sec. 1, eff. Aug. 29, 1977.
Acts 2013, 83rd Leg., R.S., Ch. 90 (S.B. 611), Sec. 29, eff. September 1, 2013.Section: Previous 58.222 58.223 58.224 58.225 58.226 58.301 58.302 58.303 58.304 58.305 58.306 58.307 58.308 58.309 58.310 Next
Last modified: September 28, 2016