Funds made available to eligible agencies under this chapter may be used to provide additional funds under an applicable program if—
(1) such program otherwise meets the requirements of this chapter and the requirements of the applicable program;
(2) such program serves the same individuals that are served under this chapter;
(3) such program provides services in a coordinated manner with services provided under this chapter; and
(4) such funds are used to supplement, and not supplant, funds provided from non-Federal sources.
For the purposes of this section, the term "applicable program" means any program under any of the following provisions of law:
(1) Chapters 4 and 5 of subtitle B of title I of Public Law 105–220 [29 U.S.C. 2851 et seq., 2861 et seq.].
(2) The Wagner-Peyser Act [29 U.S.C. 49 et seq.].
For the purposes of this section, the term "additional funds" does not include funds used as matching funds.
(Pub. L. 88–210, title III, §321, as added Pub. L. 109–270, §1(b), Aug. 12, 2006, 120 Stat. 745.)
Last modified: October 26, 2015