§ 33.1-338. Statements to be furnished
Every highway contractors' association domiciled in this Commonwealth shall, upon request from the Secretary of the Commonwealth, within thirty days of such request, but no more often than once a calendar year, furnish in writing to the Secretary of the Commonwealth the following information:
(1) The names and post-office addresses of all of its members. When any such member is a firm, the names and addresses of the members of the firm shall be furnished. When any such member is a corporation, the names of the officers of such corporation shall be furnished.
(2) The names and post-office addresses of the officers of such highway contractors' association and the duties of such officers and their salaries.
(3) The property and income of such highway contractors' association and by whom the same is paid.
(4) An itemized statement of the expenditures of such association.
(5) A copy of the charter and bylaws, if incorporated, and a copy of the constitution and bylaws, if unincorporated, of such association.
Such statements shall become public records.
(Code 1950, § 33-272; 1970, c. 322; 1977, c. 206.)Sections: Previous 33.1-336 33.1-337 33.1-338 33.1-339 33.1-340 33.1-341 33.1-342 33.1-343 Next
Last modified: April 3, 2009