Code of Alabama - Title 11: Counties and Municipal Corporations - Section 11-70A-3 - Petition

Section 11-70A-3 - Petition.

The municipality may file a single petition with the clerk of the circuit court for the judicial circuit in which the subject property is located for an order to quiet title and expedite foreclosure to one or more parcels of property under this section. The petition shall identify each parcel by its legal description, tax parcel number, and street address, if available, and shall be served on all interested parties identified in accordance with subsection (b) of Section 11-70A-2.

(Act 2012-517, p. 1533, §3.)

Last modified: May 3, 2021