Code of Alabama - Title 18: Eminent Domain - Chapter 3 - Acquisition of Rights-of-way by Private Parties
- Article 1 Right-of-way to Public Road or Highway.
- Section 18-3-1 Acquisition; width
The owner of any tract or body of land, no part of which tract or body of land is adjacent or contiguous to any public...
- Section 18-3-2 Right-of-way through yard, garden, orchard, etc.; payment of compensation and damages for right-of-way
In the establishment and condemnation of such right-of-way, no road or right-of-way shall be established through any person's yard, garden, orchard, stable lot, stable, gin...
- Section 18-3-3 Application to probate court
The right conferred by this article shall be exercised by application to the probate court of the county in which the lands over which such...
- Article 2 Right-of-Way to Certain Cemeteries or Graveyards.
Last modified: May 3, 2021