Code of Alabama - Title 32: Motor Vehicles and Traffic - Chapter 12 - Motorcycles and Motor-driven Cycles
- Article 1 General Provisions.
- Article 2 Motor-Driven Cycles.
- Article 3 Helmets.
- Section 32-12-41 Specifications
The protective helmet shall meet the following specifications: (1) DESIGN. One which is specifically designed for motorcycle riders and motorcycle passenger use. (2) EXTERIOR SHELL....
- Section 32-12-42 Duties of manufacturers
The manufacturers of motorcycle helmets for sale in Alabama shall meet the following specifications and comply with the following procedures: (1) All protective helmets shall...
- Section 32-12-44 Penalty for violation of article
Any person or manufacturer who shall violate any provision of this article shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine...
Last modified: May 3, 2021