(a) The adoption and enactment of the Alaska Statutes do not repeal, affect, or modify
(1) a special, local, or temporary law;
(2) a law making an appropriation;
(3) a law affecting a bond issue or by which a bond issue may have been authorized;
(4) the running of the statutes of limitations in force at the time the Alaska Statutes become effective;
(5) the continued existence and operation of a department, agency, or office legally established or held;
(6) a bond of a public officer;
(7) a tax, fee, assessment, or other charge incurred or imposed;
(8) a statute authorizing, ratifying, confirming, approving, or accepting a compact or contract with another state or with the United States or an agency or instrumentality of them.
(b) All laws, rights, and obligations set out in (a) of this section continue to exist in all respects as if the Alaska Statutes had not been adopted and enacted.
(c) In addition to their general application, the provisions of AS 01.10, as far as applicable, apply to this chapter, which enacts the Alaska Statutes.Section: Previous 01.05.006 01.05.010 01.05.011 01.05.016 01.05.020 01.05.021 01.05.026 01.05.030 01.05.031 01.05.036 Next
Last modified: November 15, 2016