California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 23305

CA Rev & Tax Code § 23305 (2017)  

Any taxpayer which has suffered the suspension or forfeiture provided for in Section 23301 or 23301.5 may be relieved therefrom upon making application therefor in writing to the Franchise Tax Board and upon the filing of all tax returns required under this part, and the payment of the tax, additions to tax, penalties, interest, and any other amounts for nonpayment of which the suspension or forfeiture occurred, together with all other taxes, additions to tax, penalties, interest, and any other amounts due under this part, and upon the issuance by the Franchise Tax Board of a certificate of revivor. Application for the certificate on behalf of any taxpayer which has suffered suspension or forfeiture may be made by any stockholder or creditor, by a majority of the surviving trustees or directors thereof, by an officer, or by any other person who has interest in the relief from suspension or forfeiture.

(Amended by Stats. 1991, Ch. 1082, Sec. 6. Applicable to income years beginning on or after January 1, 1991, by Sec. 12 of Ch. 1082.)

Last modified: October 25, 2018