Georgia Code, Title 6, Chapter 5 - Georgia Aviation Authority
- § 6-5-1 - Short Title
This chapter shall be known and may be cited as the "Georgia Aviation Authority Act."
- § 6-5-2 - Definitions
As used in this chapter, the term: (1) "Authority" means the Georgia Aviation Authority. (2) "State aircraft" means any aircraft, including equipment, owned, leased,...
- § 6-5-3 - Georgia Aviation Authority Created; Membership and Personnel; Administrative Purposes
(a) There is created a body corporate and politic to be known as the Georgia Aviation Authority which shall be deemed to be an...
- § 6-5-4 - Purpose of the Authority; Powers; Support; Annual Audits
(a) (1) (A) The general purpose of the authority shall be to acquire, operate, maintain, house, and dispose of all state aviation assets, to...
- § 6-5-5 - Additional Powers of the Authority
In addition to the powers specified in Code Section 6-5-4, the authority shall have the powers: (1) To have a seal and alter the...
- § 6-5-6 - Moneys Received Deemed Trust Funds
All moneys received pursuant to the authority of this chapter shall be deemed trust funds to be held and applied solely as provided in...
- § 6-5-7 - Public Purpose of Authority; Responding to Emergencies
(a) It is found, determined, and declared that the creation of the authority and the carrying out of its corporate purpose are in all...
- § 6-5-8 - Jurisdiction for Action
Any action to protect or enforce any rights under this chapter shall be brought in the Superior Court of Fulton County.
- § 6-5-9 - Liberal Construction
This chapter, being for the welfare of the state and its inhabitants, shall be liberally construed to effect the purposes hereof.
- § 6-5-10 - Termination
Reserved. Repealed by Ga. L. 2011, p. 409, § 3/HB 414, effective May 11, 2011.
Last modified: October 14, 2016