(745 ILCS 72/20)
Sec. 20. Skater responsibilities. It is the responsibility of each roller skater to:
(1) Maintain reasonable control of the skater's speed
and course at all times.
(2) Heed all posted signs and warnings.
(3) Maintain a proper outlook to avoid other roller
skaters and objects.
(4) Accept the responsibility for knowing the range
of the skater's own ability to negotiate the intended direction of travel while on roller skates and to skate within the limits of that ability.
(5) Refrain from acting in a manner that may cause or
contribute to the injury of the skater or any other person.
(Source: P.A. 89-37, eff. 1-1-96.)
Last modified: February 18, 2015