Contents of warrant of arrest. The warrant of arrest is an order in writing in the name of the State of Nevada which shall:
1. Be signed by the magistrate with his name of office;
2. Contain the name of the defendant or, if his name is unknown, any name or description by which he can be identified with reasonable certainty;
3. State the date of its issuance, and the county, city or town where it was issued;
4. Describe the offense charged in the complaint; and
5. Command that the defendant be arrested and brought before the nearest available magistrate.
Last modified: February 25, 2006