Nevada Revised Statutes Section 171.172 - Procedure in Criminal Cases

When officer may arrest. Any peace officer of this state in fresh pursuit of a person who is reasonably believed by him to have committed a felony in this state or has committed, or attempted to commit, any criminal offense in this state in the presence of such officer, or for whom such officer holds a warrant of arrest, may hold in custody such person anywhere in this state.

Last modified: February 25, 2006