Nevada Revised Statutes Section 177.225 - Procedure in Criminal Cases

Judgment may be affirmed but cannot be reversed without argument. Judgment of affirmance may be granted without argument, if the appellant fail to appear. But judgment of reversal can only be given upon argument, orally or upon written brief, though the respondent fail to appear.

Last modified: February 25, 2006