55:14K-41. Agency financial strategy; biannual revision; annual review of housing program content
a. The agency shall develop and revise every two years an agency financial strategy. This strategy shall be submitted to the presiding officer of each House of the Legislature and to the Senate County and Municipal Government Committee and the General Assembly Housing and Urban Policy Committee, or their successors.
b. The strategy shall include, but need not be limited to:
(1) An inventory and description of the housing stock in New Jersey based on currently available data;
(2) An estimate of the housing needs;
(3) An estimate of the cost of construction, improvement, repair or rehabilitation of housing to meet those needs;
(4) Estimates of resources available to meet those needs;
(5) A list of the agency's priorities in meeting the housing needs of the residents of the State; and
(6) An estimate of the extent and nature of the agency's financial participation in housing projects for the next two years.
c. The agency shall annually review the housing program content of its actions in light of the powers granted in this act and of the goals and priorities established in its financing strategy.
L.1983, c. 530, s. 41, eff. Jan. 17, 1984.
Section: Previous 55-14k-34 55-14k-35 55-14k-36 55-14k-37 55-14k-38 55-14k-39 55-14k-40 55-14k-41 55-14k-42 55-14k-43 55-14k-44 55-14k-45 55-14k-46 55-14k-47 55-14k-48 Next
Last modified: October 11, 2016