* 185.30 Conditions and limitations on electronic arraignment.
Whenever a person is arraigned by means of an electronic arraignment, the following conditions and limitations shall apply:
1. The defendant may not enter a plea of guilty;
2. The electronic arraignment process may be used only when the accusatory instrument does not charge a felony;
3. No electronic recording of an electronic arraignment may be made, viewed or inspected except as may be authorized by rules of the chief administrator of the courts; and
4. Stenographic recording of the arraignment shall be made to the same extent as if it were an ordinary arraignment rather than an electronic arraignment. * NB Expired September 1, 1983
Last modified: February 3, 2019