859. Information to be provided. The following information shall be supplied in a written instrument to each transferee of every Torah scroll and shall clearly, specifically, and distinctly include:
(1) The name of the merchant.
(2) The name of the person from whom the merchant obtained the scroll, as well as his address and telephone number and the date on which it was received from him.
(3) The manner in which the scroll was obtained by the person from whom the merchant obtained it.
(4) The authority of the person selling the scroll to the merchant.
(5) Any unique characteristics of the scroll which would be useful for identification purposes.
Last modified: February 3, 2019