81. Definitions. As used in this article:
1. "Agency" shall mean a state department, state agency, or state public authority.
2. "Authority" shall mean the New York state energy research and development authority.
3. "Building" shall mean a building or structure that is owned by the state or by an agency.
4. "Office" shall mean the office of general services.
5. "Substantial renovation" shall mean a substantial modification of an existing building and shall include but not be limited to additions, alterations, and reconstruction as determined pursuant to regulations promulgated by the office pursuant to this article.
Last modified: February 3, 2019