For failure to comply with this Article, the Secretary may:
(1) Issue a written warning and a request for compliance;
(2) Issue an official written reprimand;
(3) Place a licensee upon probation until his compliance with this Article has been verified by the Commission or its agent;
(4) Order suspension of a license for a specified length of time not to exceed one year;
(5) Permanently revoke a license issued under this Article.
The issuance of an administrative penalty may be appealed as provided in G.S. 110-90(5) and G.S. 110-90(9). (1985, c. 757, s. 156(ff); 1987, c. 788, s. 13; c. 827, s. 235.)
Last modified: March 23, 2014