The following definitions apply in this Article:
(1) Council. - The advisory council for the Clean Water Management Trust Fund.
(2) Economically distressed local government unit. - An economically distressed county, as defined in G.S. 143B-437.01, or a local government unit located in that county.
(3) Fund. - The Clean Water Management Trust Fund created pursuant to this Article.
(4) Land. - Real property and any interest in, easement in, or restriction on real property.
(4a) Local government unit. - Defined in G.S. 159G-20.
(4b) Stormwater quality project. - Defined in G.S. 159G-20.
(5) Trustees. - The trustees of the Clean Water Management Trust Fund.
(6) Wastewater collection system. - Defined in G.S. 159G-20.
(7) Wastewater treatment works. - Defined in G.S. 159G-20. (1996, 2nd Ex. Sess., c. 18, s. 27.6(a); 2003-340, s. 1.3; 2005-454, s. 4; 2006-252, s. 2.13.)
Last modified: March 23, 2014