Beginning October 1, 2012, each agency shall report annually to the Chairs of the House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations and the House of Representatives Subcommittee on General Government, the Chairs of the Senate Committee on Appropriations and the Senate Appropriations Committee on General Government and Information Technology, the Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Information Technology, the Fiscal Research Division, and the Office of State Budget and Management on the following:
(1) Any changes to agency policies on the use of mobile devices.
(2) The number and types of new devices issued since the last report.
(3) The total number of mobile devices issued by the agency.
(4) The total cost of mobile devices issued by the agency.
(5) The number of each type of mobile device issued, with the total cost for each type. (2011-145, s. 6A.14(a); 2011-391, s. 11(f); 2012-142, s. 6A.7.)
Last modified: March 23, 2014