The Board of Trustees shall have the following powers and duties:
(1) Approve benefit programs, as provided in G.S. 135-48.30(a)(2).
(2) Approve premium rates, co-pays, deductibles, and coinsurance percentages and maximums for the Plan, as provided in G.S. 135-48.30(a)(2).
(3) Oversee administrative reviews and appeals, as provided in G.S. 135-48.24.
(4) Approve large contracts, as provided in G.S. 135-48.33(a).
(5) Consult with and advise the State Treasurer as required by this Article and as requested by the State Treasurer.
(6) Develop and maintain a strategic plan for the Plan. (2011-85, s. 2.10; 2012-173, s. 4(a).)
Last modified: March 23, 2014