The Department of Transportation shall make a biennial report to the General Assembly beginning on January 1, 1993, on its Off-Premise Sign Regulatory Program.
The report shall include:
(1) The number of off-premise signs (billboards) that conform with State and local regulations and the number of off-premise signs that do not conform with State and local regulations in each county along federal-aid primary highways.
(2) The number of conforming and nonconforming off-premise signs on State-owned railroad right-of-way.
(3) The number of nonconforming off-premise signs removed during the fiscal year.
(4) The number of permitted tree cuttings and the number of illegal tree cuttings in front of off-premise signs.
(5) Expenses incurred in regulating off-premise signs and receipts from application and renewal permit fees. (1991, c. 689, s. 208.)
Last modified: March 23, 2014