The following definitions apply in this Subpart:
(1) Certified and licensed. - North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board certified or licensed substance abuse professionals or Department of Health and Human Services licensed agencies.
(2) Division. - The Division of Adult Correction.
(3) Repealed by Session Laws 2012-83, s. 55, effective June 26, 2012.
(4) Eligible entity. - A local or regional government, a nongovernmental entity, or collaborative partnership that demonstrates capacity to provide services that address the criminogenic needs of offenders.
(5) Program. - A community-based corrections program.
(6) Secretary. - The Secretary of Public Safety.
(6a) Section. - The Section of Community Corrections of the Division of Adult Correction.
(7) State Board. - The State Community Corrections Advisory Board. (2011-145, s. 19.1(h), (k); 2011-192, s. 6(b); 2012-83, s. 55.)
Last modified: March 23, 2014