(a) The Council shall have the following duties:
(1) Study and evaluate the existing system of delivery of services to farmworkers.
(2) Seek effective methods for the improvement of living, working, and related problems affecting farmworkers.
(3) Recommend a mechanism for coordinating all farmworkers' activities in the State.
(4) Identify and make recommendations to alleviate gaps and duplication of services or programs.
(5) Propose and review legislation relating to farmworkers.
(b) By February 1 of each year, the Council shall make a report describing its activities for the preceding calendar year to the Governor and General Assembly. (1983, c. 923, s. 205.)
Sections: Previous 143B-426.19 143B-426.20 143B-426.21 143B-426.22 143B-426.23 143B-426.24 143B-426.25 143B-426.26 143B-426.30, 143B-426.31 143B-426.34A 143B-426.34B 143B-426.35 143B-426.36 143B-426.37 143B-426.38 Next
Last modified: March 23, 2014