(a) Creation and Use. - The Small Business Contract Financing Fund is created as a special revenue fund. Revenue in the Fund does not revert at the end of a fiscal year, and interest and other investment income earned by the Fund accrues to the Fund. The Authority shall use the Fund to make direct loans and guaranty payments required by defaults and to pay the portion of the administrative expenses of the Authority related to making these loans and payments.
(b) Content. - The Small Business Contract Financing Fund consists of all of the following revenue:
(1) Funds appropriated to the Fund by the State.
(2) Repayments of principal of and interest on direct loans.
(3) Premiums, fees, and any other amounts received by the Authority with respect to financial assistance provided by the Authority.
(4) Proceeds designated by the Authority from the sale, lease, or other disposition of property or contracts held or acquired by the Authority.
(5) Investment income of the Fund.
(6) Any other moneys made available to the Fund. (2007-441, s. 1.)
Sections: Previous 143B-472.70 143B-472.80 143B-472.81 143B-472.100 143B-472.101 143B-472.102 143B-472.103 143B-472.104 143B-472.105 143B-472.106 143B-472.107 143B-472.108 143B-472.109 143B-472.110 143B-472.111 Next
Last modified: March 23, 2014