(a) On or before February 1 of each year, the Department of Public Safety shall submit to the Chairs of the Joint Legislative Commission on Governmental Operations and the Chairs of the Senate and House of Representatives Appropriations Subcommittees on Justice and Public Safety a list of the recipients of the grants awarded, or preapproved for award, from funds appropriated to the Department for local Juvenile Crime Prevention Council (JCPC) grants, including the following information:
(1) The amount of the grant awarded.
(2) The membership of the local committee or council administering the award funds on the local level.
(3) The type of program funded.
(4) A short description of the local services, programs, or projects that will receive funds.
(5) Identification of any programs that received grant funds at one time but for which funding has been eliminated by the Department.
(6) The number of at-risk, diverted, and adjudicated juveniles served by each county.
(7) The Department's actions to ensure that county JCPCs prioritize funding for dispositions of intermediate and community-level sanctions for court-adjudicated juveniles under minimum standards adopted by the Department.
(8) The total cost for each funded program, including the cost per juvenile and the essential elements of the program.
(b) On or before February 1 of each year, the Department of Public Safety shall send to the Fiscal Research Division of the Legislative Services Commission an electronic copy of the list and information required under subsection (a) of this section. (2013-360, s. 16D.2(a).)
Last modified: March 23, 2014