The court may confirm or set aside the report in whole or in part and if necessary appoint new referees. Upon the report being confirmed, a judgment shall be given stating that the partition shall be effectual forever. Except as provided in ORS 105.265, the judgment is binding and conclusive:
(1) On all parties named therein, and their legal representatives, who have at the time any interest in any part of the property divided as owners in fee or as tenants for life or for years.
(2) On all parties named therein, and their legal representatives, entitled to the reversion, remainder or inheritance of the property or any part thereof after the termination of a particular estate therein, or who by any contingency may be entitled to a beneficial interest in the property.
(3) On all parties named therein, or their legal representatives, who have an interest in any undivided share of the property as tenants for years or for life.
(4) On all persons interested in the property who are unknown, to whom notice was given of the application for partition by publication, as directed by ORS 105.230.
(5) On all persons claiming from parties or persons listed in subsections (1) to (4) of this section. [Amended by 2003 c.576 §363]Section: Previous 105.225 105.230 105.235 105.240 105.245 105.250 105.255 105.260 105.265 105.270 105.275 105.280 105.285 105.290 105.295 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008