Oregon Statutes - Chapter 208 - County Treasurers
- 208.010 Receipt and disbursement of funds.
The county treasurer shall receive all moneys due and accruing to the county, and disburse the same on the proper orders, issued and attested by...
- 208.020 Payment, nonpayment and interest on county orders.
The county treasurer shall pay all orders of the county clerk when presented, if there is money in the treasury for that purpose, and write...
- 208.030 Redemption of county orders.
County orders shall be redeemed by the treasurer according to the priority of the time of presentment. Such orders, payable out of the county revenue,...
- 208.040 Notation of amount of interest paid.
When the county treasurer redeems any order on which interest is due, the county treasurer shall note on such order the amount of interest paid...
- 208.050 Deposit of redeemed county orders with clerk.
The treasurer shall, on the first Monday of each month, deposit with the county clerk all county orders redeemed. The county clerk shall receipt therefor.
- 208.060 Cancellation of warrants received for obligations due county.
The county treasurer of any county may, upon order of the county court, cancel any county warrant which the county treasurer has been compelled to...
- 208.070 Manner of keeping books.
The county treasurer shall so arrange and keep the books of the county treasurer that the amount received and paid out, on account of separate...
- 208.080 Inspection of books by county court; exhibit of moneys.
The county treasurer shall at all times keep the books and office of the county treasurer subject to the inspection and examination of the county...
- 208.090 Monthly financial statement.
The county treasurer of each county shall, on or before the 10th day of each calendar month, file with the county court a statement in...
- 208.100 [Repealed by 1981 c.48 §8]
- 208.110 Crediting of moneys to proper funds; payment from funds.
In all counties having a population of 100,000 or more, the county treasurer shall: (1) Credit all fees, moneys received in trust for litigants or...
- 208.120 [Repealed by 1981 c.48 §8]
- 208.130 [Repealed by 1981 c.48 §8]
- 208.140 Annual settlement with county court.
The county treasurer shall annually make complete settlement with the county court at the regular January term thereof.
- 208.150 Delivery of property to successor.
The county treasurer shall, at the expiration of the term of the county treasurer, deliver to the successor of the county treasurer all public money,...
- 208.160 [Repealed by 1981 c.48 §8]
- 208.170 Administration of oaths.
The county treasurer and the deputy of the county treasurer are authorized to administer all oaths necessary in the discharge of the duties of their
- 208.180 [Repealed by 1981 c.48 §8]
- 208.190 [1963 c.321 §1; repealed by 1981 c.48 §8]
- 208.200 [1969 c.694 §1; repealed by 2001 c.215 §1]
- 208.205 [1977 c.188 §1; repealed by 1981 c.526 §9]
- 208.210 [1969 c.694 §2; repealed by 2001 c.215 §1]
- 208.220 [1969 c.694 §3; repealed by 2001 c.215 §1]
- 208.990 Penalties.
Any county treasurer failing to comply with ORS 208.020 for a period of 10 days commits a Class A violation and the court shall impose...
Last modified: August 7, 2008