As used in ORS 279A.250 to 279A.290, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Donee” means an entity eligible to acquire federal donation property based upon federal regulations or eligible to acquire surplus property in accordance with rules adopted by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services. Entities eligible to acquire federal donation property may also acquire surplus property other than federal donation property.
(2) “Not-for-profit organization” means a nonprofit corporation as defined in ORS 307.130.
(3) “Property” means personal property.
(4) “State agency” means every state officer, board, commission, department, institution, branch or agency of state government whose costs are paid wholly or in part from funds held in the State Treasury, and includes the Legislative Assembly and the courts, including the officers and committees of both, and the Secretary of State and the State Treasurer in the performance of the duties of their constitutional offices.
(5) “Surplus property” means property received by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services or a state agency as surplus from federal government units, state agencies, local governments, special government bodies, not-for-profit organizations, other states and private entities. [2003 c.794 §36]Section: Previous 279A.190 279A.200 279A.205 279A.210 279A.215 279A.220 279A.225 279A.250 279A.255 279A.260 279A.265 279A.270 279A.275 279A.280 279A.285 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008