As used in ORS 279C.100 to 279C.125:
(1) “Architect” means a person who is registered and holds a valid certificate in the practice of architecture in the State of Oregon, as provided under ORS 671.010 to 671.220, and includes without limitation the terms “architect,” “licensed architect” and “registered architect.”
(2) “Architectural, engineering and land surveying services” means professional services that are required to be performed by an architect, engineer or land surveyor.
(3) “Engineer” means a person who is registered and holds a valid certificate in the practice of engineering in the State of Oregon, as provided under ORS 672.002 to 672.325, and includes all terms listed in ORS 672.002 (2).
(4) “Land surveyor” means a person who is registered and holds a valid certificate in the practice of land surveying in the State of Oregon, as provided under ORS 672.002 to 672.325, and includes all terms listed in ORS 672.002 (5).
(5) “Personal services” means the services of a person or persons that are designated by a state contracting agency with procurement authority under ORS 279A.050 or a local contract review board as personal services. “Personal services” includes architectural, engineering and land surveying services procured under ORS 279C.105 or 279C.110 and related services procured under ORS 279C.120.
(6) “Related services” means personal services, other than architectural, engineering and land surveying services, that are related to the planning, design, engineering or oversight of public improvement projects or components thereof, including but not limited to landscape architectural services, facilities planning services, energy planning services, space planning services, environmental impact studies, hazardous substances or hazardous waste or toxic substances testing services, wetland delineation studies, wetland mitigation studies, Native American studies, historical research services, endangered species studies, rare plant studies, biological services, archaeological services, cost estimating services, appraising services, material testing services, mechanical system balancing services, commissioning services, project management services, construction management services and owner’s representative services or land-use planning services. [2003 c.794 §89; 2005 c.103 §10; 2005 c.445 §12]Section: Previous 279C.005 279C.010 279C.100 279C.105 279C.107 279C.110 279C.115 279C.120 279C.125 279C.300 279C.305 279C.310 279C.315 279C.320 279C.325 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008