(1) The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries shall, upon the request of a public agency or other interested person, make a determination about whether a project or proposed project is or would be a public works on which payment of the prevailing rate of wage is or would be required under ORS 279C.840.
(2) The requester shall provide the commissioner with information necessary to enable the commissioner to make the determination.
(3) The commissioner shall make the determination within 60 days after receiving the request or 60 days after the requester has provided the commissioner with the information necessary to enable the commissioner to make the determination, whichever is later. The commissioner may take additional time to make the determination if the commissioner and the requester mutually agree that the commissioner may do so.
(4) The commissioner shall afford the requester or a person adversely affected or aggrieved by the commissionerís determination a hearing in accordance with ORS 183.413 to 183.470. An order the commissioner issues under ORS 183.413 to 183.470 is subject to judicial review as provided in ORS 183.482.
(5) The commissioner shall adopt rules establishing the process for requesting and making the determinations described in this section. [2007 c.764 §43]Section: Previous 279C.670 279C.800 279C.805 279C.807 279C.808 279C.810 279C.815 279C.817 279C.820 279C.825 279C.827 279C.830 279C.835 279C.836 279C.838 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008