The Oregon Economic and Community Development Commission may approve a project proposed in an application filed as provided in ORS 285A.669, if, after investigation, the commission finds that:
(1) The proposed project is feasible and a reasonable risk from practical and economic standpoints, and the loan has reasonable prospect of repayment.
(2) Moneys in the Oregon Port Revolving Fund are or will be available for the proposed project.
(3) There is a need for the proposed project, and the applicant’s financial resources are adequate to provide the working capital needed to ensure success of the project.
(4) The applicant has received all necessary permits required by federal, state or local agencies.
(5) The applicant will not owe more than $3 million to the Oregon Port Revolving Fund if the loan is approved.
(6) The standards under ORS 285A.055 have been met. [Formerly 285.883; 2001 c.883 §12; 2003 c.773 §12]Section: Previous 285A.657 285A.660 285A.663 285A.666 285A.669 285A.672 285A.675 285A.678 285A.681 285A.684 285A.687 285A.690 285A.693 285A.696 285A.699 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008