(1) With respect to each biennium beginning on July 1 of an odd-numbered year, the Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall allocate among all state agencies the governmental service expenses, as determined by the department in accordance with ORS 291.272, for the biennium ending two years prior to the beginning of the biennium for which the allocation is made.
(2) The department, in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed under subsection (3) of this section, shall determine and may at any time redetermine the reasonable share of governmental service expenses to be assessed against any fund or appropriation. Such expenses shall be a charge against any fund so designated and be considered an administrative expense of the agency administering the fund or appropriation.
(3) The department, with the approval of the Governor, shall prepare and prescribe the procedures and methods used in determining and redetermining the reasonable share of governmental service expenses assessed against any fund or appropriation.
(4) The department, with the approval of the Governor, may make rules necessary or proper to carry out the duties imposed upon it by ORS 291.272 to 291.278.
(5) The computation required by subsection (1) of this section shall be made by the department in advance of the biennium with respect to which the allocation is to be made. [1967 c.637 §4; 1969 c.105 §1; 2005 c.22 §213]Section: Previous 291.258 291.260 291.261 291.262 291.263 291.272 291.274 291.276 291.278 291.280 291.285 291.290 291.302 291.304 291.305 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008