As used in ORS 352.790 to 352.820, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Education facilities” means real or personal property owned or operated by an educational institution and used to provide post-secondary education. “Education facilities” includes administrative offices, student and staff parking and on-campus dormitories, but does not include property used for sectarian instruction nor used primarily as a place of religious worship or as a part of a program of a school or department of divinity for any religious denomination or for the religious training of ministers, priests, rabbis or other similar persons in the field of religion.
(2) “Education facilities costs” means all costs of acquiring, constructing and improving education facilities, and capitalized interest, reserves, costs of credit enhancements and costs of issuing and paying revenue bonds.
(3) “Education facility revenues” means repayments of loans authorized by ORS 352.800 (3), and any moneys derived from rights or property which are security for such a loan.
(4) “Educational institution” means any nonprofit institution located in this state which grants post-secondary degrees and is accredited by the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges or affiliated nonprofit foundations whose role is to further the mission of qualified institutions.
(5) “Municipality” means any city or county.
(6) “Revenue bond” means a revenue bond as defined in ORS 287A.001 that is issued by a municipality pursuant to ORS 352.790 to 352.820. [1987 c.812 §1; 2007 c.783 §153]Section: Previous 352.680 352.710 352.720 352.730 352.740 352.750 352.760 352.790 352.795 352.800 352.805 352.810 352.815 352.820 352.990 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008