Oregon Statutes - Chapter 419B - Juvenile Code: Dependency - Section 419B.530 - Representation by Attorney General.

(1) Whenever a juvenile court has before it an action to terminate parental rights, the juvenile court or the Department of Human Services may request the services of the Attorney General.

(2) Whenever an action to terminate parental rights is before a juvenile court pursuant to ORS 419B.500, 419B.502, 419B.504, 419B.506 and 419B.508, the Attorney General shall have the same authority to assist the court as is granted to the district attorney under ORS 8.685. [1993 c.33 §148]

(Emancipation of Minor)

Section:  Previous  419B.515  419B.517  419B.518  419B.521  419B.524  419B.527  419B.529  419B.530  419B.550  419B.552  419B.555  419B.558  419B.800  419B.803  419B.806  Next

Last modified: August 7, 2008