As used in ORS 419B.550 to 419B.558:
(1) “Domicile” of a minor means the legal residence or domicile of the custodial parent or guardian.
(2) “Emancipation” means conferral of certain rights of majority upon a minor, as enumerated in ORS 419B.552.
(3) “Minor” means a person under the age of 18 years.
(4) “Parent” means legal guardian or custodian, natural parent or adoptive parent if the minor has been legally adopted.
(5) Notwithstanding subsection (1) of this section, if a minor is subject to the jurisdiction of the juvenile court pursuant to ORS 419B.100 or 419C.005, the domicile of that minor shall be that of the court which has jurisdiction. [1993 c.546 §133]Section: Previous 419B.517 419B.518 419B.521 419B.524 419B.527 419B.529 419B.530 419B.550 419B.552 419B.555 419B.558 419B.800 419B.803 419B.806 419B.809 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008