(1) As used in this section and ORS 430.075, “consumer” means a person who has received or is receiving mental health or addiction services.
(2) The Director of Human Services shall establish a Consumer Advisory Council to advise the director on the provision of mental health services by the Department of Human Services. The council may review, evaluate and provide feedback on all site reviews related to mental health services provided by the department.
(3) The director shall appoint 15 to 25 consumers to the council. In making appointments, the director shall strive to balance the representation according to geographic areas of the state and age.
(4) The department shall provide administrative support to the council.
(5) Members of the council are not entitled to compensation or reimbursement of expenses under ORS 292.495. [2007 c.805 §2]
Note: See note under 430.071.Section: Previous 430.040 430.041 430.050 430.060 430.065 430.070 430.071 430.073 430.075 430.078 430.080 430.090 430.095 430.100 430.103 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008