(1) The Health Resources Commission shall select one of its members as chairperson and another as vice chairperson, for such terms and with duties and powers as the commission determines necessary for the performance of the functions of such offices.
(2) A majority of the members of the commission constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) The commission shall meet at least once every two months at a place, day and hour determined by the chairperson. The commission also shall meet at other times and places specified by the call of the chairperson or of a majority of the members of the commission.
(4) The commission may use advisory committees or subcommittees, the members to be appointed by the chairperson of the commission subject to approval by a majority of the members of the commission.
(5) The Office for Oregon Health Policy and Research shall provide the commission such staff and support services as it requires. [1991 c.470 §4; 1995 c.727 §37; 1997 c.683 §31]Section: Previous 442.564 442.565 442.566 442.568 442.570 442.575 442.580 442.581 442.582 442.583 442.584 442.586 442.588 442.600 442.625 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008