Oregon Statutes - Chapter 446 - Manufactured Dwellings and Structures; Parks; Tourist Facilities; Ownership Records; Dealers and Dealerships - Section 446.636 - Manufactured structure trip permits.

(1) For a new manufactured structure, the manufactured structure dealer must obtain the trip permit on behalf of the owner. If the dealer fails to obtain the trip permit prior to the scheduled moving date, the vehicle transporter must obtain the trip permit on behalf of the owner.

(2) For a used manufactured structure, the owner must obtain a trip permit from the county assessor for the county in which the manufactured structure is sited.

(3) Notwithstanding subsections (1) and (2) of this subsection, if a dealer or vehicle transporter refuses to obtain a trip permit as required by subsection (1) of this section, or if a county assessor refuses to issue a trip permit to an owner who has complied with ORS 446.631, the owner may apply directly to the Department of Consumer and Business Services for a trip permit.

(4) The department may issue trip permits in bulk to a manufactured structure dealer or vehicle transporter. [2003 c.655 §22a]

Note: See note under 446.561.

Section:  Previous  446.616  446.620  446.621  446.626  446.630  446.631  446.635  446.636  446.640  446.641  446.646  446.650  446.655  446.660  446.661  Next

Last modified: August 7, 2008