The county court shall:
(1) Call special meetings of the board of the district for the purposes of investigation and supervision of its affairs. At least one meeting shall be called annually for the purpose of reviewing the activities of the district.
(2) Hold hearings of complaints of other interested persons.
(3) Require the board to furnish by February 1 of each year a proposed annual work program which shall include an estimate of funds required for the next year and a description of the work contemplated and the methods to be employed by the district.
(4) Approve, after consultation with the health officers, the annual work program of the district before any work contracts or operations are entered into by the board.
(5) Require the board to furnish by February 1 of each year an annual report covering moneys expended, methods employed and work accomplished during the past fiscal year. [Amended by 1959 c.600 §7; 1981 c.640 §9]Section: Previous 452.061 452.070 452.075 452.080 452.090 452.100 452.110 452.120 452.130 452.140 452.145 452.150 452.151 452.153 452.157 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008