(1) No person shall perform sewage disposal services or advertise or purport to be in the business of performing such services without first obtaining a license from the Department of Environmental Quality.
(2) Application for a license required by subsection (1) of this section shall be made in writing in a form prescribed by the department and shall include the following information:
(a) The name and address of the applicant and of the person responsible for supervising the services;
(b) The location of the business of the applicant and the name under which the business is conducted; and
(c) Such other information as the department considers necessary to determine the eligibility of the applicant for the license.
(3) Application for a license required under subsection (1) of this section must be accompanied by the license fees prescribed in ORS 454.745 and by the bond described in ORS 454.705.
(4) The Environmental Quality Commission shall establish by rule the term of a license issued under this section and a method for determining the expiration date for a license issued under this section. The commission may provide for staggered expiration dates for licenses issued under this section.
(5) The commission may adopt rules prescribing the qualifications, training and education requirements of sewage disposal service license holders and workers and the registration of sewage disposal service workers. [1973 c.835 §217; 1977 c.828 §2; 1983 c.616 §3; 1991 c.598 §4; 1999 c.551 §10]Section: Previous 454.655 454.657 454.660 454.662 454.665 454.675 454.685 454.695 454.705 454.710 454.715 454.725 454.735 454.745 454.755 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008