As used in ORS 455.020, 455.390, 455.395 and 455.400:
(1) “Seismic rehabilitation” means construction of structural improvements to a building that result in the increased capability of the building to resist earthquake forces and that are based on standards adopted by the State of Oregon or by local governments.
(2) “Seismic rehabilitation agreement” means an agreement between a local government entity and a building owner pursuant to a seismic rehabilitation program for the phased completion of structural improvements to the owner’s building.
(3) “Seismic rehabilitation data” means data contained in any documents, reports, studies, test results, papers, files or other records that result from a seismic rehabilitation survey or are contained in a seismic rehabilitation agreement. “Seismic rehabilitation data” does not include data or reports required by ORS 455.447 or rules adopted pursuant thereto.
(4) “Seismic rehabilitation program” means any program enacted under an ordinance of a local government entity that provides for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings within the jurisdiction of the entity and authorizes the rehabilitation to be phased over a period of time not to exceed 10 years.
(5) “Seismic rehabilitation survey” means any investigation, survey, audit or other process for generating data from which the local government entity and the building owner may determine and agree upon the deficiencies that need to be addressed in a plan for the seismic rehabilitation of the owner’s building. [1995 c.400 §1]
Note: 455.390 to 455.400 were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 455 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.Section: Previous 455.330 455.335 455.340 455.345 455.350 455.355 455.380 455.390 455.395 455.400 455.410 455.412 455.415 455.420 455.422 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008