In accordance with the applicable provisions of ORS chapter 183, the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services by rule shall establish a licensing system for persons that perform specialty code inspections or plan reviews and for businesses that employ persons that perform specialty code inspections or plan reviews. Such a system shall include but not be limited to the following provisions:
(1) Prescribing the form and content of and the times and procedures for submitting an application for the issuance or renewal of a license.
(2) Prescribing the terms of the licenses and the fees for the original issue and renewal in amounts that do not exceed the cost to the Department of Consumer and Business Services of administering the licensing system.
(3) Prescribing the requirements for and the manner of testing the competency of applicants for the protection of the public health and safety.
(4) Prescribing the amounts and conditions of bonds and liability insurance.
(5) Setting forth those actions or circumstances that constitute failure to achieve or maintain licensing competency or that otherwise constitute a danger to the public health or safety and for which the director may refuse to issue or renew or may suspend or revoke a license or impose a civil penalty. [1999 c.1045 §3]
Note: See note under 455.455.Section: Previous 455.445 455.446 455.447 455.448 455.449 455.450 455.455 455.457 455.459 455.461 455.463 455.465 455.466 455.467 455.468 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008