For the purpose of coordinating its activities and undertakings under this chapter with the needs and undertakings of other local organizations and groups, a housing authority exercising the powers of an urban renewal agency under ORS 457.045 shall establish an advisory board consisting of the chairperson of the authority, who shall be chairperson of the advisory board, and of sufficient members, to be appointed by the chairperson, to represent as far as practicable:
(1) The general public and consumers of housing.
(2) General business interests.
(3) Real estate, building and home financing interests.
(5) Any official planning body in the locality.
(6) Church and welfare groups. [Formerly 457.100]Section: Previous 457.030 457.035 457.040 457.045 457.050 457.055 457.060 457.065 457.070 457.075 457.080 457.085 457.090 457.095 457.100 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008