(1) Following completion of a toxics use reduction and hazardous waste reduction plan under ORS 465.015 or implementation of an environmental management system, a toxics user shall notify the Department of Environmental Quality in a form determined by the department that the plan or system is in place.
(2) Twelve months after notifying the department under subsection (1) of this section, the toxics user shall provide an implementation summary to the department.
(3) Twenty-four months after notifying the department under subsection (1) of this section, the toxics user shall provide a second implementation summary to the department.
(4) A toxics user shall permit the Director of the Department of Environmental Quality or the director’s designee to inspect a plan or system to allow the department to:
(a) Determine the adequacy of the plan or system under ORS 465.021;
(b) Assess the implementation of the plan or system; and
(c) Provide technical assistance under ORS 465.012.
(5) The department shall make implementation summaries submitted to the department under this section available to the public, including making the summaries available in a commonly used, electronic format on the World Wide Web. [1989 c.833 §8; 2005 c.206 §7]Section: Previous 465.003 465.006 465.009 465.010 465.012 465.015 465.018 465.020 465.021 465.024 465.027 465.030 465.031 465.032 465.034 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008